What to expect in #CisilionLIVE...
Join us on Friday for #CisilionLIVE where we are joined by members of Nuffield Health's Emotional Wellbeing Function to dig down into how workplaces can create a supportive remote work strategy to promote staff mental wellbeing, featuring:
- Brendan Street, Professional Head of Emotional Wellbeing
- Dan Buss, Emotional Wellbeing Champion & IT Info Sec Lead
- Gosia Bowling, Prevention Lead in Emotional Wellbeing
- Claire McCusker, Strategic Business Development Director
- Rob Quickenden, Chief Strategy Officer, Cisilion
- Craige Winter-Nolan, New Business Sales Director, Cisilion
In this show:
- Exploring the specific challenges Nuffield Health faced supporting the workforce during the pandemic.
- How Nuffield Health is helping its users with its Emotional Wellbeing Function.
- Measuring Nuffield Health's user wellbeing through anonymous polling, blogging, 'time to talk', and other tech initiatives.
- How managers can recognise if an employee is in need of support for their mental health.
- Defining your employee experience to achieve a better onboarding, meeting, social, and support experience.
- How workplace analytics and insights can provide a view of employee productivity and wellbeing.
- Q&A session with our experts.