Your threats are getting smarter
The modern workplace is exposed to the rapid evolution of cyber threats, from individual threats to sophisticated organisational breaches to rapid cyberattacks and ransomware.
Cisco Umbrella uses the internet’s infrastructure to block malicious destinations before a connection is ever established. By delivering security from the cloud, not only do you save money, but we also provide more effective security.
As a selected security partner, Cisilion work with Cisco Umbrella to provide the first line of defence for workplaces composed of employee identities, enterprise applications, company and client data, devices, and of course infrastructure, enabling:
- Protection – against advanced threats such as 0-days, targeted phishing, ransomware, and others
- Detection – when a breach has occurred, who has been breached, what data has been compromised
- Response – remediate from an attack and return the organization to a no threat state
- Education – end-users on how to react or respond to different types of threats
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RANSOMWARE?
Because Umbrella is delivered from the cloud, it is the easiest way to protect all of your users in minutes. Attend one of our tailored security workshops where we will cover how to protect, detect, and respond across the entire attack surface:
- How modern desktop environment can natively help protect from modern-day cyber threats
- Advancements in modern end-point security protection Cisco AMP for Endpoints
- Overview of Cisco Umbrella, the leading Cloud Security Service
- How Cisco Email Security protects your users at the time of delivery and time of click
- How better education through attack simulations can help identify risks and keep your users safe
- How we can help run assessments and pilot projects.