A Legal CIO's perspective on the rapidly evolving future for law firms
Join us for a virtual coffee break with legal CIO Chris White where we discussed the digital future of law firms following the surge in remote working due to the UK lockdown featuring.:
- Chris White, Former CIO of Clyde & Co and HFW
- Alex Hooper, Director of Services, Cisilion
- Alex Bain, Account Director, Cisilion
In this session, we discussed:
The wider impact on law firm's policies including digital business practises, real-estate strategies and IT budgets.
Embracing digital transformation to access documentation and provide digital signatures while ensuring compliance.
- Business continuity and evolving your reactive strategy to focus on long term changes.
- Virtual recruitment and the the global employee.
- An open Q&A session with our panellists.