Who has made the biggest impact in your digital transformation? The CIO, CTO or Covid-19?
Join us for a virtual coffee break to discuss what we've learned during the early weeks of the UK-wide lockdown featuring Cisilion's Rob Quickenden (Chief Strategy Officer), Iqbal Javaid (Head of Collaboration) and Craige Winter-Nolan (Sales Director).
In this episode, we discuss topics including:
- What have we seen in recent weeks?
- How our clients have reacted to increased demands on the network, scaling up security and active directory remotely
- What should we be doing?
- If we knew this would happen, what would we have done differently?
- How have we helped our clients deploy rapid enabling services and what issues have we seen?
- Security - Protecting remote access to your data
- Using multi-factor authentification, behavioural analytics and cloud access proactively to keep track of your users and malicious attacks