protect your assets from malware and phishing attacks with our Exchange Advanced Threat Protection pilot.
Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), builds on Exchange Online Protection by providing advanced email filtering that delivers unrivalled protection against new and advanced types of threats those that target specific users with malware and phishing attacks.
With Office 365 ATP your business will be able to:
- Significantly reduce the threat of malicious content and attacks with the additional 'Safe Attachments', 'Safe Links' and 'Time-Of-Click' protection
- Increase your understanding of threats through robust and comprehensive tracking and reporting around malware, links and attachments
- Meet your business and IT needs by easily creating and managing policies for Safe Attachments and Safe Links from the O365 Admin Console
Cisilion's production-ready pilot will include:
- ½ day workshop with your IT, Security, Compliance representatives. This will include a walk-through of the features and benefits of Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection.
- Creation of 'Safe Links' and 'Safe Attachments' policies and initial testing.
- Working with your IT and Security team to bypass any third-party mail filtering services for the pilot users.
- Updating the policies based on pilot group feedback to facilitate the deployment across the organisation.
- On-site and remote go-live to support your wider deployment.
Price: £5,750 – including a complimentary follow-up session
Fill in the form to speak to an expert about the pilot.